Friday, February 17, 2006

Mail Call

I might have mentioned to a few of you that yesterday's update was all you were going to get from me unless someone important died. But I didn't mention that the only other reason I would post is if I got fan mail. Because writing me fanmail always gets your letter published. However, those of you who have written me hate mail won't get your e-mails posted. Not only that, but you'll be getting a special package of death in the mail from Jesus (and by Jesus I mean Ted Kaczynski), 'cause he's got my back and he thinks I'm cooler than you.

"I have to tell you. (My boyfriend) and I now get tipsy every weekend and re-read your blog just to get our rocks off.....OK not literally. You should advertise your blog more. I'll manage and take a % :-) You could be rich and famous. You've got a great mind (Min)!"

-Super Hot Corporate Chick

Dear SHCC:

Thank you. Yes, I know I'm brilliant. And though this blog isn't meant as an income supplement, I appreciate your offer to be my agent. However, at this time I'm focusing on my Pulitzer, so a stint as a gossip columnist or a weekly editorial in Cosmo is out of the question.

Thanks anyway,
-Min

P.S. - How does 70%/30% sound?

No comments: