Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My Space Dot Com

It's this huge phenomenon right now. And I just can't get into it. I didn't like high school. I didn't like the people at high school. I don't like the fact that the people from high school still act like they're in high school, and Myspace.com proves this theory.

With the exception of 5 or so people, I can't remember the people I spent 8 hours a day with, 5 days a week. But in my defense, I usually either didn't make it to school, or left by 4th or 5th period. I will assume the fond memories I hold of my past classmates are shared by them of me. College wasn't much better.

However...I have been searching for a certain person who will remain nameless *JULIE* *cough* *cough*, and secretly hoping that she had 13 children and weighed as much as a sperm whale by now. Let's just say that we had a bit of a falling out, and yet no words were exchanged. She simply just vanished. Well now she's back, my friends. And alas...not any fatter. Yet.

No comments: