Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Cletus Is On Fire

Mc K-Fed has decided to name his upcoming debut album, set to be released in August of this year, Playing With Fire. You see, people, not only is Cletus just the hottest piece of white trash ass on the face of this planet, he also uses cliches to display his creative intelligence. This is the point where I break down and cry because he probably spent the day buying a $700 penny just for fun while I tool around onli...I mean...work.

And so I take my vengeance by putting old high school photos of ugly pseudo-celebrities on the web...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You love him.

Wombat

Min said...

His mullet is sexy, Mr. W. I can't resist a man with a mullet. Why, oh why, couldn't I be the lucky one to find him, bear his child, and become greasily obese from eating Cheetos and Starbucks frappes? Sigh...