Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sharon Stone Is Crazy

Continuing her futile attempt to persuade Jews and Arabs alike that Americans aren't self-absorbed, scary white people, Sharon Stone toured Tel Aviv this past week in an outfit that can only be described as "1970's factory-assembly-line-chic meets African-Dashiki-Hollywood-glam". Only, you know...without the glam. But those shades are rockin'. And by rockin' I mean she stole them from Bono while he was providing real help to starving orphans with cleft palates.

2 comments:

Puffins said...

...um, It's a Missoni and I have several pieces. They're so good to me while I'm at Rome how can I not get a little something?

C'mon, if you drink enough all of the zig-zags make sense! C'mon!

Min said...

I could see the pants. Or the coat. Or even the ::shudder:: bandana. Separately. Not together.