Saturday, May 27, 2006

From Galway, With Love

Just a quick post to let everyone know I'm alive and well. Disliking European keyboards at the moment, but I'll get over it.

Having a great time. Wish you were here. Yadda, yadda, yadda.
  • Driving on the "wrong" side of the road has been fun; I might have more difficulty switching back.
  • I caught a cold the first day here; on top of jetlag, fever and cold/wet weather, happy thoughts of ending my life crossed my mind. I was reassured by locals that it's a common feeling among tourists.
  • I was asked today if world maps printed in the US featured our country in the middle of the map. Though an odd question, a good one just the same. My response was "Not yet".
  • Met some Tazmanian's, Mr. W.
  • Sorry, Puff. No hotties to note, as of yet.
  • Met some terrific people that you'll hear more about. I'm currently spending the night at Mariosa's (For free! Woo hoo!) - a juggler by trade. She's good people. And I'm using her internet service, so I should probably get going.

Talk to y'all soon.

3 comments:

Puffins said...

Drink my love. Drink. Why?

1. Alcohol burns illness away.
2. Suddenly, more hotties everywhere.
3. You're in Ireland.
4. See #1, it's really about your health.

Unknown said...

How thoughtful of you Min to check in.

Sorry about the cold. Damn things always pick VACATION time don't they?

Beware Tazwegians bearing beer. That's all I can say about that.

Wombat

PS: I concur with Puffins, above.

Unknown said...

URGENT...URGENT...URGENT...

Min where are you?

Britney has filed for divorce.

We need your reportage!

Wombat