Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Go Nagoya!

Most of my readers already know, but for those of you who fell through the cracks of my e-mail address book - this post is for you.

I'm leaving on a jetplane.
I don't know when I'll be back again.
Those are the only words to the song I know.
So I guess now I'll make up my own.
I'm moving to Nagoya, Japan.
On June 3rd.
To teach English.
To cute little Japanese children.

There you have it. Once I get there, I might continue this blog. Maybe I won't. Maybe I'll start a new one about actually living in Japan. Who knows?

For now, all I'm focused on is selling my crap, getting rid of my apartment and spending as much time with friends and family as possible.

1 comment:

Puffins said...

http://puffinsman.blogspot.com/2007/04/white-zone-is-for-immediate-loading.html