Saturday, September 19, 2009

Oh, Honey...No

Jennifer, I never watched American Idol, but I seem to recall you winning a particular season of it. I also know that you were in Dream Girls, but to be honest, I never cared to watch that either. You may or may not have won an award for said role in said movie; I'm too lazy to fact check.

According to People you recently gave birth; congratulations...I had no idea that you were pregnant.

But it comes down to this, sweetie: although you are amazingly beautiful and have a ginormous, kick-ass rack, your choice of intergalactic threads is a mistake at best. And pairing the space suit with those boots is absolutely unforgivable.

Seriously, though...your boobs are FABULOUS! I'm not even a lesbian and I just want to plant my face in your cleavage. Good on you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's life, Jim, but not as we know it.

Min said...

Live long and...you know the rest.

SabrinaGreen said...

This model is looking nice. meet and greet Heathrow