Friday, November 11, 2005

My Neighbor Digs Billy Idol


I have nothing against Billy Idol. He was a bitchin' musician way back when I was all of 5 years old. I remember singing into my pink My Little Pony hairbrush something about a white wedding, and knowing nothing about what that could possibly mean. But I also made mud pies out of real dirt and ate them on a fairly regular basis. My point is, although I may rock out in my car to 80's tunes now and again, I cannot condone listening to Billy Idol's Eyes Without a Face. Ever. And under no circumstances should one play said song 9 times in a row.

I am convinced that my neighbor was sent by God...or Satan, whoever hates me more...with the sole purpose of torturing me until I relinquish my soul. There is no other logical reason, except for the slight chance that my neighbor is either A) a closet transvestite or B) practicing the choreography for her upcoming Color Guard competition. In any case, it is clear to me that she is evil and must be destroyed.

No comments: