Friday, March 17, 2006

Lesbians Heart Angelina

According to a recent poll in Diva magazine (no, I didn't know there was such a thing either), lesbians fantasize the most about having some girl on girl action with Angelina Jolie. Shocking, I know.

The top ten are:

1) Angelina Jolie
2) Portia De Rossi
3) Gina Gershon
4) Sharon Stone
5) Jodie Foster - Really?
6) Queen Latifah
7) Halle Berry
8) Charlize Theron
9) Salma Hayek
10) Drew Barrymore

Since Portia De Rossi is the only actual lesbian on this list (currently dating Ellen Degeneres), I can see how she made it. Angelina is a given, as I'm sure Jesus Christ Himself spanks his one-eyed wonder monkey to her pictures (I already know I'm going to Hell, no hate mail needed). Even Salma Hayek is pretty hot. But where is my Scarlett? And my new obsession, Lucy Lu? Lucy's hot. She speaks Mandarin. She could break your freaking neck with a karate chop. C'mon, guys! Are you with me? But Sharon Stone is number 4 on the list, reminding me why I am not, in fact, a lesbian. Or a man.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm, I smell some oddness with this list.

Queen Latifah.>>>> Huh? I don't think so.

And as for Jodie Foster, she's a Dalek thesedays.

I won't be subscribing to Diva.

Wombat

Min said...

And have you SEEN Sharon Stone lately? Horrific!!