Thursday, March 09, 2006

Oklahoma!

I don't normally go for the muscular guys. I, like my gasian pimp counterpart, typically fall in love with intelligent, geek-chic. However, as I watched Pitch Black (shut up, someone made me watch it) I couldn't help but stare at Vin Diesel and his very sexy bald head and biceps. He was kinda hot. But then we watched a "behind the scenes" special feature which involved Mr. Diesel showing the viewer around the set. He had a lisp and said the word "fabulous". More than once. My fantasies quickly dissolved.

As to anyone who truly and honestly questions the sexual preference of Vin Diesel, I give you a recent quote from Elle:

"The burly, bald-pated star reveals that he's nicknamed his swollen biceps "the kryptonics," although he insists he'd never break out the big guns in order to score a prospective date's digits.

"'No! What do you take me for? I'm much more romantic than that," he tells of his cautious use of "the kryptonics." "I'm more likely to sing Broadway show tunes to a girl.'"


So there. He's totally into chicks. You know, because he sings show tunes. That's fierce.

No comments: