Monday, September 11, 2006

The Results Are In

Last week's question, "What type of person could you never date/marry?" yielded some promising answers. Let's take a look see.

"I could never marry a girl." - Puff, New York, NY

"I could never marry a girl either. But I would never marry someone with halitosis." - Keisha w/an i

"I could never date someone who spent the ten minutes after eating a meal trying to suck pieces of food out of his teeth. It’s called dental floss, man!" - Rachel, San Francisco, CA

"I could never date a man who wore eyeliner." - Anon.

"I could never date a man who shaved his arms." - Amanda, CT

"I could never marry a woman who can bench press me." - Jeff, Seattle

"I could never (again) date a person who eats liverwurst every single day for lunch." - Rob, VA

Not bad...but do you notice how only ONE of my regular readers chimed in? Make it up to me. You don't want to piss off someone with omnipotence, like me. I'm also drop dead gorgeous and have a PhD in Sexy.

1 comment:

Kate From England said...

Lady - I am so sorry! I have been insane recently...

So, in answer to your question, I could never date a man with an undercut and earrings...NASTY!