Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Welcome Back

I must apologize for the lack of posts last week; I was dreadfully ill. Suffice to say I had little intake of food, yet an overabundant output of the stuff for nearly 6 days. As for the lack of posts the week prior to that, well...when have I ever apologized for apathy?

I decided that I needed to get my reader's involved somehow in my blog, and so I will post a weekly discussion on Mondays, and display the results on the following Fridays. E-mail your thoughts to cynicforhire@hotmail.com.

This week's question:

What type of person could you never date/marry?

Ex: I could never date/marry a person who drove an orange VW bus.

4 comments:

Puffins said...

I would never marry a girl. They have cuties.

Min said...

Cooties?

Min said...

Looks like cooters...in which case...that would also be why you would never marry a girl.

Puffins said...

...they also don't have weewees.

Kinda important. No?