Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sleeplessnessity


Sleeplessnessity: (n.) Self diagnosis of a medical condition involving the act of waking up at least 10 times during eight hours of sleep causing the sufferer to make up random words like "sleeplessnessity" to describe their plight.

Damn you, Tylenol P.M. Damn you to Hell.

On the upside, not having an uninterupted night of sleep for almost a week and a half has given me plenty of time to dwell on important issues. Like this morning, on my way to work in my car, which I was operating on less than 4 hours of sleep in three days, in which I could probably succumb to exhaustion, veer my car into the left lane and take out two caravans driven by soccer moms. Three, if I'm lucky. Where was I?

Right...important issues:

"Jennifer is a fat person's name. But is that true? Maybe it's my association with Jenny Craig. So is Jenny a fat name? I know a Jenny and she's not fat. She lives in Portugal. Nan-the-Blogless-Porkchop is from Portugal. Nan and I went to school with a Jenny. She was fat. If some Jenny's are fat and all Jennifers are Jenny's, does that mean all Zoobs are Gleeks?"

No comments: