Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ho-Bag Returnths

Puff, Nan the Blogless Porkchop and I went out to dinner on Saturday before going to a Chocolate Making Class. The hostess sat me down at a table while I was waiting for my friends to show up, and who do you think takes my drink order?! HO-BAG!

On one hand I was really excited because she wasn't dead, like I had feared; in fact, she was still Ho-alicious. On the other hand, I briefly wondered if I should ask her to wear gloves whilst handling my food, lest I catch one of her many STD's.

But I digress...

Ho-Bag has one nasty little lisp. And afther justht one Ketel One and Tonic I couldn't help but thay everything with a lithp. I mean, it wath tho hard to keep a thraight fathe while the Queen of Trojanths wath athking me if we needed anthing elth. I was completely bethidths mythelf. Jutht athk anyone.

*No, that's not a picture of Ho-Bag. Ho-Bag looks more diseased.

No comments: