Friday, December 23, 2005

'Ay! Merry Friggin Christmas!

To all my Brooklyn Bruddah's!!!! Yeah...nevermind. We all know I'm more at home reciting "How Now Brown Cow".

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and for like, the one Jewish person who reads my blog, Happy Hanukkah. For those of you who celebrate Kwanzaa, you might want to consider just celebrating Christmas or Hanukkah. You get gifts and stuff. And last time I checked, you don't get the day off for Kwanzaa.

Thought to ponder...you know how British people say "Happy Christmas" instead of "Merry Christmas"? Do they say "Merry Hanukkah" instead of "Happy Hanukkah"? Input, Kate?

Regardless, please have a safe and happy holiday (or holidays...Hanukkah...8 nights...that kicks ass!) and I'll talk to everyone around the 27th-ish.

No comments: