Wednesday, December 07, 2005

You Linked Me! You Really Linked Me!

Holy crap, you guys! I was totally linked to a complete stranger's blog. A definite achievement for me. After reviewing her blog I learned that her name is Kate and she's from England. She disproves the general American sentiment that all British women are unattractive. A definite achievement for her. She has relocated to Canada, however, confirming the world-wide study that anyone living in Canada by choice is crazy. Regardless, I love her wit and the fact that she called herself a twat in an entry. Is it me, or is that just f-ing hysterical? Also, her concept of a fag is vastly different than ours, and that's always refreshing. So I'm linking The English Girl In Canada despite the fact that whoever she is hugging in her profile photo has a Boston hat on. Link on!

3 comments:

Harris said...

Just to clarify, I would be the whoever! But some very nice words nonetheless.

KUYAZ said...

nice to know we are really all connected in one way or another.
what a crazy blogging world! yay kate! yay cynic!

Min said...

It's OK, Mr. H; I will forgive your transgressions ;)