Monday, January 30, 2006

Friday Night Fever

As I might have mentioned to a few of you, Friday night was a designated "Girl's Night". I've always made it a point to get completely wasted at said event, and this time was no different. I did, however, drink so much on Friday that I barely remember anything towards the end of the evening, save propositioning my other half with sex for a fee, telling him it would be worth it, and subsequently passing out.

I do remember staging a Family Guy musical revival with my partner-in-crime, Ryan. Before I bit him. Which was after I insulted his drink-making skills by calling his pineapple rum/tequila-blackberry cream liquor/Pepsi cocktail "sperm-juice". Which was somewhere in between when he peed his pants and I called my guy to pick me up. It takes me 30 minutes to put on my shoes when I'm drunk. And that's with the help of my only sober friend. But in her defense, after she had one shoe tied, I would take it off.

Anything else I don't remember I've already been told was captured on camera-phone. The joys of modern science.

4 comments:

Puffins said...

Okay, so I'm upset. Not at you my Family-Guy-Loving mistress. No.

I'm upset with the other two, no-so-partner in crime. I'm sorry, but when a GNO is called to order and you have pizza for Mary-Beth and alcohol, it's your patriotic, moral, and religious DUTY/PLEASURE/OBLIGATION to get drunk.

How drunk? Falling off the chair is a good start. Did they?

No. Oh no. They just pointed and laughed. When we do a Cancun-esque vacation, you and I have to tie them up and force alcohol down their throats. You know, like Natalie in Aruba.

Too soon?

Min said...

Oooohhhh. That's harsh. And yet still funny. We should write for Family Guy.

Hey, aren't you proud of me? I didn't try to milk you this time!

Puffins said...

My nips kinda of miss the milking though. Okay, that was nips with a lowercase "n" for all of my fellow pinoys who might be super sensitive. Don't screaming at me with "that's racism bruha-ha-ha." Go clean a hotel room, look after a kid, or give someone their afternoon pills.

Harsh? I don't know. After partying with those two, I just look back and think: Huh, they never just let it go wild. C'mon! I'm sure the guys at Girls/Guys Gone Wild want a new feature.

Min said...

New England Sluts Gone Wild! Isn't that kind of an oxymoron?