Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Insert Britney Spears Song Pun Here

According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Britney Spears has filed preliminary divorce papers from her grotesquely undertalented and yet still vastly richer than myself husband, Kevin Federline.

About. Fucking. Time.

And yet this doesn't change the fact that Britney is also a talentless hack whose fetus's future fetus will have more money than me despite the fact that I am a genius-nobel-peace-prize-winning-supermodel-PETA-spokeswoman-who-had-to-turn-down-marriage-to-Christian Bale-after-the-first-glance-he-took-of-me-simply-because-I-wanted-to-devote-my-time-and-energy-to-feeding-the-hungry-in-third-world-countries.

Thanks to Mr. W for kicking my ass out of the apathetic fit I was having.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Min, you're back!

Is there a word for cynical apathy?

I knew this would rouse you from your jet-lagged Irish-boy loving quiet period.

Now I'm gushing.

Welcome back, we all missed you.

Wombat

Min said...

The word is: Min.

Indeed, it did. I was surprised that the UK is just as voracious in its obsession with Britney as Americans are. I learned while there of a rant she posted on her website about McK-Fed that included a pretty picture of her flipping the camera off. So very punk.

I have tons of stories and pictures I want to share; I'll get to it as soon as possible.

I'll leave you with this: not one Irish person I saw was remotely hot. Male or female.

Unknown said...

Ell Oh Ell.

Taties and beer make not for a populace beautiful eh?

Funny.

Wombat