Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ashlee Simpson Selling House To Pay For Rhinoplasty

Ashlee Simpson has put her Encino, CA estate on the market. You, too, can own a piece of the talentless, cesspool of Hollywood for a mere $6,000,000 or so.

Amenities include "Mountains on one side, the city on the other". You also have a direct view of Papa-Joe Simpson's house.

As fun as that sounds, I'm scheduled for an intestinal scraping this afternoon which I simply CANNOT wait for; do you know how long I've been on the waiting list for this procedure? I mean, living next door to a man who appraises his daughter's breast size publicly is great and all, but...intestinal scraping. What a BLAST!

2 comments:

Puffins said...

I grew up on Lindley Avenue in Encino.

Now all of your concerns about me make sense huh...

Min said...

You're normal compared to these people. You, like...work and stuff.