Friday, July 28, 2006

Ronoldo Says "Happy Birthday!"

A special birthday wish to myself this weekend. Ironically, it's not my birthday, it's Puffins'. Regardless, I need all the wishes I can get in order to actually make it through Spin Class at the Equinox, drinking at several bars followed by early morning grub followed by possibly more drinking and more eating, eventually ending when I crash on the floor of his apartment in a vodka tonic-Red Bull-coffee-whatever has caffeine in it-induced haze.

I'm not sure my liver is going to be able to handle this; I'm not 13 anymore.

But in all seriousness, happy birthday to the Puff; I know we'll have a blast and I'm glad to be a part of it.

3 comments:

Puffins said...

This is why I love you and love making wonderful music avec votre bongos.

Puffins said...

Do you think Phyllis minds that her husband is a nancy who I will most like have an affair with?

Min said...

I think Phyllis should be mindful that anyone lucky enough to wind up with a specimen like that is almost forced to share him.