Monday, July 17, 2006

Tilda Swinton

I liked Tilda Swinton as the sexually ambiguous angel (whose name escapes me now because I've never willingly stepped into a church, let alone never taken the time to learn anything about the Bible) in Constantine which was a terrible movie and I don't remember much about it except for Tilda Swinton, who, as I mentioned, played an androgynous angel. Now that we've come full circle, let me draw your attention to the photo.

Either Ms. Swinton has a case of painful indigestion, or the reason she played an asexual being so well is because it hit so close to home.

I vote the latter. She looks painfully uncomfortable in...yeah, we'll call that a dress.

I would make a joke about her having no chin, but that might be a genetic malformation, and I would never stoop that low. Instead, I'll joke about her Amazonian complex and her She-Ra wrist bands. And she has no chin.

5 comments:

Puffins said...

One word:

ORLANDO

Unknown said...

Sexually ambiguous? That's too nice of you Min. More like species ambiguous.

Is she human or borg?

Wombat


*not even her toes are attractive*

Min said...

There certainly is something borg-ish about her. I think it's the clammy looking skin.

Same goes for Orlando. They've come to assimilate us.

Puffins said...

So when I typed Orlando, I meant the movie.

But now that I think of it, I couldn've meant Orlanda Bloom and the thread would still kind of work.

But I also thought of Orlando FL. And then the thread didn't kinda'sorta work.

I'm not making any sense. That's probably because I'm hung over from a company event last night which was followed by an after party during which a married co-worker grabbed me and Frenched me.

What would his wife say?

Orlando.

Min said...

Holy. Crap. You lead a charmed life, you know?

Orlando is a movie?