Friday, August 25, 2006

Bang! Bang! Friday Bullets

Welcome to Cynic's "Getting To Know Min" Friday Bullets list.
  • When I was in third grade I owned an inbred and therefore slightly retarded border collie named Tabby. One drizzly (is that a word?) day I decided to take Tabby for a walk. While walking down a hill in our yard she ran a circle around me, tying me with her leash. Then she decided to take off full speed down the hill, ripping my legs from under me, dragging me for about 10 feet. My right ankle wound up somewhere near my head. As I lay there motionless, crying, my mother came to the porch to see what was wrong. She told me I was fine and went back inside, leaving me to hobble up a wet, grassy hill. The next day the doctor told me I fractured my patella.
  • I resolve arguments with family and friends by biting them.
  • My favorite beverage is a strawberry daiquiri made and brought to me, poolside, by Manuel at the Gran Melia, Cancun.
  • I'm deathly afraid of sharks and won't swim in the ocean because of it. I also don't like swimming in lakes or ponds because fish just creep me out in general.
  • My first crush was in first grade. His name was Brad; he had blonde hair and blue eyes. When he walked by me I would French kiss my hand, pretending it was him. Although, not knowing what a French kiss was, I think I just used to lick my palm.
  • My favorite food group is chocolate.
  • My second favorite food group is cheese.
  • I have a (half) brother who is 5 years younger than me. I have two step-sisters that my family never sees who, subsequently, were in my (step) grandmother's will, whereas I was conveniently left out. I love my brother because he hates my step sisters.
  • I like to play video games.
  • I don't eat meat (fish and poultry included), but I like the smell of steak on the BBQ.
I hope you all feel closer to me now that I've given you irrelevant information about my life. I also hope you're happy that you're getting any updates at all today, because I'm quite tired and it's raining outside and all I want to do is curl up on my couch with a mug of hot cocoa and watch Disney movies (Including and Post-The Little Mermaid).

1 comment:

Kate From England said...

I feel so much closer to you already...!