Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Meet Dyan Cannon...

According to IMDb.com, she was in Caddyshack II, although I never saw that movie and she still looks very familiar. She was also in Ally McBeal, which I never watched either. Regardless, from this photo, I would say she is very attractive for a woman of 378.





However, this photo probably more accurately displays her age. I'm going to forego the obvious comments about how she stole the blinds from a local funeral parlor and fashioned them into a blouse, and just ask you to note how the skin on her arms look like that of a burn victim's. And maybe I'll go to Hell for saying she looks like a burn victim because in fact she is, but a) I already knew that I was going to Hell and b) they make shirts to cover that kind of thing up.

*Source: Go Fug Yourself

No comments: