Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dentist - Round Dos



Ok, ok...so imagine my surprise when I'm sitting in the dentist's chair (you know the one...with the evil mechanical arm holding all of the deadly needles and rat poison?) and I hear the hygienist say "So did you hear that Britney kicked Kevin out?"

At this point, I get that weird feeling I used to get seeing my 2nd grade teacher out in public. Like, you have a life outside of torturing people? Amazing! More amazing, and probably very sad for me, is I just got celebrity gossip from the dental hygienist.

The above pics of Brit and Cletus Mc K-Fed really hold no relevance to the post, except for the fact that I love pointing out how hideous the pair really is. As a side note, the Cletus pictures are of him having his credit card rejected at Blockbuster. Karma's a bitch, huh?

1 comment:

Puffins said...

One Word: Toxic

Guess tomorrow evening will be a newbie-blogger evening. Yay.