Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Small Town Charm

I was debating whether or not to post this, since it's not really breaking news. Hell, it's not even new. It happened a few days ago. But since the person in question is from my hometown, I might as well mention it.

Former American Idol contestant, Julie DeMato, was arrested when police pulled over her SUV and discovered two marijuana pipes, pot, and a white powder that tested positive for cocaine. Perhaps the most entertaining part about her brief telephone interview with the Danbury News Times was the fact that she said it was "all a misunderstanding".

More interesting than that though was her alleged penchant for high school football players. Singing apparently isn't her only talent. And I use the word "talent" loosely. And by "loosely" I mean she was a whore. Again...just hearsay.

No comments: