Friday, January 20, 2006

More Proof That Life Isn't Fair

Pole dancer, Paris Hilton was sued recently by Zeta Graff, who used to date Paris' male-Paris (you know...Latsis) before Paris and Paris got engaged. Then Paris and Paris broke up. Where was I? Oh, yeah...Hilton is being sued for slander and harrassment. During Paris Hilton's deposition, such gems turned up as:

"Hilton testified on the night in question she did have a minor run-in with Graff, the former girlfriend of Hilton's then-boyfriend Paris Latsis. Hilton stated, "I just said to her... she is old and should stay at home with her child instead of being at nightclubs with young people. And just that -- I just - what else did I say? Just that she is not cute at all."

And also: "At one point she blurted out: "I'm so hungry."

Like I was saying - Paris Hilton, wookie-eyed, praying mantis, STD monger = millionare. Min, talented and much more beautiful than Jessica Alba = unpaid blogger. Also poor.

God. Hates. Me.

No comments: