Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Pure Genius

For his album release party, Cletus performed a set at Pure in Las Vegas. Britney Spears apparently accompanied McDouch-bag, however wasn't seen at the show. Seems she was too busy letting her infant son fall on his head and crying herself to sleep after having a fight with her continuously-more-plump-every-time-I-see-him husband.

Mr. Elvis Duran from the New York City radio station, Z100, mentioned on Monday that he knew people who attended the event. According to said friends, the highlight of the evening was when the entire crowd booed Cletus.

I would sell my soul to have seen that. Except that I already did when I wished that untalented hacks that belong in Pensacola trailer parks made more money than me by spreading their semen and ruining the careers of young celebrities.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice that he's adopted the male-pattern muffin-top look. And coyly decided to hide it under his undershirt.

Wombat

Min said...

And in neither instance (having muffin-top and being coy about it) is it acceptable.

Kate From England said...

OK seriously - why the goddamn hell does this twat have an audience?

Min said...

I suspect it has something to do with the phenomenon of why Americans watch NASCAR: to be witness to a horrible crash.