Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday Bullets: A Moment Of Zen

  • I love casual Fridays. As I sit at my desk, my black stilletos peeking out from the hem of my favorite jeans, eating my free gelato...what's that, you ask? How did I get a free gelato? I may have no penis - and in my company that's a near crime - but I do have breasts. And it just so happens that most men in my company like mine. Coconut. Gelato, that is.
  • Mr. "Call me Scott" came in for his interview. He looked all of 17, right down to the pimples, oil-slicked skin and clammy hands. Let it be known that he will not be hired. As entertaining as his e-mails were, he was conversely as unimpressive as they come. I don't even remember how the interview went; I was busy staring at the blemish on the left side of his nose, which I affectionately named "Kent".
  • Sweden won their football match last night (yay almost home country!); you didn't see any fans roaming the streets, honking their horns and hanging out of their sunroofs, did you? DID YOU ECUADOR?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd forgotten how grotty boys of that age are.

He was unemployable on the basis of his hygiene, let alone his unfamiliarity with English and its syntactical nuances.

I hope you told him so.

Wombat

Min said...

He e-mailed again this morning, thanking me for the interview. Two exclamation points in a two-sentence e-mail.

Unknown said...

He has a big future on MTV, or as Britney's eighth husband in 2009.

Both careers require no discernment.

Wombat

Min said...

Does MTV still exist? They're one of the reasons I stopped watching television.

No...I think F. Scott is a bit too white collar for Brit. But man would their kids have some acne.