Monday, June 12, 2006

The Great Gatsby 2

Dear Min:

I trust you had an enjoyable weekend. There are several factors on my end adding up to the specified date for my interview looking troublesome. I have a prior comittment [sic] for work which is most of the day, and with father's day [sic] weekend being this weekend, my brother is flying up from DC and needs someone to pick him up at the airport....

With that said, if the date we specified is the only day possible, I will try to find a way to make it work!


The other option could always be a phone interview, although I think all parties involved would prefer to avoid that.

-Thinking You'll Sympathize With Me Because After All, Doesn't Everyone Have A Father?


I took this one almost verbatim from the e-mail he sent this morning.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

*eyes closed, face in hands, shaking head*

This person has a tertiary education?

This person anticipates an offer of employment?

Speechless.

Wombat

Min said...

He e-mailed later to ask if I could do the interview at noon, aka, Min's lunch break. I want to say "forget it", but as I pointed out to a friend earlier...I need to know what a freak of this caliber looks like.

Puffins said...

May I suggest doing the entire interview in gheeeetoo-speak.

Min said...

Ebonics? I be down with that shiznit, fo sho.

Puffins said...

Tru dat. Tru dat.