Friday, August 04, 2006

Example #4,000,080 Why Paris Hilton Is An Attention Whore

"Paris Hilton swears off sex for a year," says People.com. Instead, the walking STD-filled cadaver will "kiss, but nothing else."

At this point, I'm going to have to say that I don't believe her. She expects me to believe that men hang around her for her wonderful dinner conversation?

She goes on to say that "she's only ever had sex with two men in [sic]." I'm not sure if that's a deliberate typo to allude to the fact that she's only ever had sex with two men in the butt, or she's only ever had sex with two men in a video, or she's only ever had sex with two men in a row, or if it was a legitimate mistake on the editor of People's part. Stranger things have happened.

All I know is she is one classy bitch.

No comments: